[FX.php List] Speeding up page display

Derrick Fogle derrick at fogles.net
Fri Aug 25 09:57:53 MDT 2006

Doing anything besides just echoing the data out is going to take
longer than just echoing the data out. 99% of the slowness is
probably FM outputting the data so PHP can do it's part. You can try
the flush() function to try to get that data out to the browser as
fast as possible, and if that's not good enough, you may be faced
with the nasty job of buffering FM with MySQL to eliminate that
bottleneck.