[FX.php List] Caching Class included with FX.php

John Lannon jlannon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 11:14:11 MDT 2006

Greetings List,

I'm running into issues with the Caching Class included with FX.php. I keep
getting the following message:

Duplicate entry
'http://{username}:{password}@{serverIP}:{serverPort}/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db'
for key 1

Based on the above error, It would seem that the caching mechanism is
truncating the sourceURL (primary key) after "FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db'" and
reading unique URLs (differentiated by groupsize, in this case if the full
sourceURL is shown) as identical.

I haven't really gone through the source for the include cache and, although
I should, before I do that does anyone on the list have any experience with
the following error?

Thank you,
John Lannon