[FX.php List] Creating summaries on the fly,

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Aug 22 22:14:49 MDT 2006

Well, so far I've just assigned 2 variables; one's the total for each
vehicle model, the other is the total for that make

$var1 = total Ford Tauruses
$var2 = total Fords

I wrote some code so that it just totals up and writes each type of
table row when it's time to do so. The client really wants to see
percentages for each car model, on the same line w/ the car model.

I'm not using an array,  but I'm starting to get a glimmer of what
you're suggesting:

I'd create an array to hold the models, their totals, and then the
total for the make?