[FX.php List] PHP installer solution movie and help guide setup php and cURL in 5 Minutes

Derrick Fogle derrick at fogles.net
Tue Aug 22 10:17:41 MDT 2006

Ha ha! Good one. FMI was at least 3 years late to the market with a
PHP API though, they'll be at least that late with a Ruby API too; I
think we'll have to see the whole cycle of an "FR.php" product out
for a few years, and years of people like me constantly filling their
"ye olde suggestion box" with pleas to make it easy to use FM as a
back-end to XXX server-side scripting language, before FMI will wake
up and smell the API.

On Aug 22, 2006, at 10:59 AM, DC wrote:

> Um, do you remember CDML? Certainty of future support is a little
> ironic, no? FM inc dropped CDML like a stone once PHP gathered
> steam. What do you think will happen to the PHP API when Ruby takes
> over the Server-side scripting market?

Derrick Fogle
derrick at fogles.net