[FX.php List] record won't delete

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Sun Aug 20 15:13:40 MDT 2006

Ed,

Have you tried?

$EditRecordResult =  $EditRecord -> FMDelete();

Andy Gaunt
Office: 321.206.3658
Mobile: 407.810.4722
andy at fmpug.com
http://www.fmpug.com

2006 FileMaker Excellence Award Winner
Recipient of FileMaker's 2005 "Mad Dog" Public Relations Award

For chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php