[FX.php List] Returning a search with multiple entries

FHASELTINE at aol.com FHASELTINE at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 09:26:54 MDT 2006

I am able to have a search with multiple selection criteria and the proper
records are returned.

If a search is done - I am able to code the targeted page so that a single
search item needs to be entered - for example a posted field "LastName" and that
would be OK if only one field was searchable.

My search is designed with five search elements, now any of my fields can be
entered. Examples are: "LastName" or "State" etc.

I so not have any restrictive coding so when nothing is entered, all records
are returned.

My problem is that I want at least one of my five $Field = $_POST['Fields']
to be filled in and have a value.

Any entry would do.
Any suggestions?

Thanks