[FX.php List] Cycle through DB

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Fri Aug 18 18:17:29 MDT 2006

How about...

- Creating a serialized record number field in the FMP file, and have
a php script query that record and repeat the query/write process for
each record i++ record. or..
- Reading the first record found in a set and then marking it "done"
after each cycle, until all records have been processed.

HTH,

Jonathan