[FX.php List] Sorting and Skipsize

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Fri Aug 18 12:29:14 MDT 2006

I am getting different records found, using ascending and descending
sort order when there are more records than the groupsize.

For example, if there are 11 records total with the search field
being 100 through 110, and skipsize =10 and sort order is ascending,
the resulting search finds:
	100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

That's fine.

When the same query is executed with descending sort order, I get:
	110 109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101

In essence, the sort is being executed before the skipsize determines
the records to be shown

How can the record list be preserved and the sort be applied to the
same found set?

Jonathan
--

Jonathan Schwartz