[FX.php List] Editing multiple records

Rob H. Christensen robhelleshoj at tiscali.dk
Thu Aug 10 12:44:34 MDT 2006

Hi Dale

This AJAX function probably is something written already. Where do I get
more information?

To come back at the complication I wrote about (Two forms and only one per
record):
There is a solution with a pop-up for this. It requires an extra loop, but
it does give a possibility to navigate to the job  by means of a pop-up
list:
At the top of the list I used:

<form name='job' method='POST' action="index.php">

<input type='hidden' name='area' value='XXX'>
<input type="hidden" name="Jobnummer" value="<?PHP echo
$findTegnerData['Jobnummer'][0];?>">

<input type="hidden" name="jobID" value="<?PHP echo
$findTegnerData['ID'][0];?>">

<input type="hidden" name="BRUGER" value="<?PHP echo $BRUGER;?>">

<input type="hidden" name="TEKNER" value="<?PHP echo $TEKNER;?>">

<select name='Jobliste' class = 'small'>

<option value="0">"Til job</option>

<?PHP
foreach($findTegnerResult['data'] as $key=>$findTegnerData){ ?>

<option value='<?PHP echo $findTegnerData['Jobnummer'][0]; ?>' ><?PHP echo
$findTegnerData['Jobnummer'][0]; ?></option>

<?PHP }?>

</select>

input type="submit" name='submit' class='small'value="G&aring!">

</form>

This gave an easy navigation. The next step is to make the "big" form with
the list of jobs. (or a script, which is able to do multiple edits...)

Rob