[FX.php List] Updating repeating field with AddDBParam

Jack Kelly jlk4p at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 9 07:05:24 MDT 2006

Folks,

I've just started using the FX.php module and I'm having trouble
finding info regarding how to properly qualify updating a repeating
field when working with FM5/6.

I tried just specifying the same parameter and repeating the value
thinking it would understand that the same field indicated a
repeating value which did not work:

foreach ($_POST['viewTypes'] as $key => $value) {
      $imageQuery->AddDBParam('View Type',$value);
}

And I tried using a format based on what the documentation said was
needed when working with FM7 repeating/portal fields which does not
work:

$i = 1;
foreach ($_POST['viewTypes'] as $key => $value) {
	$imageQuery->AddDBParam("View Type($i)",$value);
	$i++;
}

I tried the above with i=0 and i=1. And tried adding ".$recId" after
the ($i). Neither worked.

Does anyone know how I correctly specify repeating fields using the
AddDBParam method with a FM5/6 database?

Thanks in advance,
Jack