[FX.php List] Period in field name

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Mon Aug 7 12:40:36 MDT 2006

Hi Kirk,

I looked upstream and found that *FMPSA* doesn't seem to like periods
in field names.  I issued FMPXMLRESULT queries directly to a file and
received "102" error -- field missing from layout.

For the moment, it seems that that takes fx.php out of the equation,
if FMPSA doesn't want to cooperate.

I re-tested with" first_second" field name instead of "first.second"
and FMSA had no problem.

Hope that helps.

Jonathan
Former Nube.