[FX.php List] Uploading files quandry

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Sat Aug 5 22:10:09 MDT 2006

Hey everyone,

I have an issue where I cannot move a file that has been uploaded to the
temp directory.

Windows server, PHP 5.1.4

The uploaded file does go into the temp directory as I can use

   readfile($_FILES['uploadFile']['tmp_name']);

to read the contents out of sample text files.

However, it will not move the file using

   $target = "uploadFiles/";

   move_uploaded_file($_FILES['photo']['tmp_name'], $target))

I just get errors when checking.

Any ideas. My brain is fried getting ready for DevCon!

Andy Gaunt

Office: 321.206.3658

Mobile: 407.810.4722

andy at fmpug.com

http://www.fmpug.com

Recipient of FileMaker's 2005 "Mad Dog" Public Relations Award

Are you going to DevCon? Swing by the booth and say hi.

For chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php