[FX.php List] Create record failure

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Apr 27 11:28:15 MDT 2006

I'm stumped; I'm trying a simple command to create a record, which
I've done countless times, and I keep getting a 509 error; here's the
code:

include_once('FX/FX.php');
include_once('FX/server_data.php');

$email=$_POST['email'];
$ac=$_SESSION['ac'];

$create=new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort);
$create->SetDBData('database.fp7','online_orders',all);
$create->SetDBPassword('pw','un');
$create->AddDBParam('affiliate_code',$ac);
$create->AddDBParam('email',$email);
$createResult=$create->FMNew();

When I echo out the email address and "ac," they both have valid
values, and my database isn't expecting anything particular for those
2 fields. Why am I getting the 509 (Field requires a valid value) error?

Thanks,

Bob