[FX.php List] Layout Not Accessible

Steve Bennett steve at bentechaps.com
Sat Apr 22 23:37:51 MDT 2006

I have one layout in my database that I can not connect to using php.
I have tried to change the layout name in FileMaker and Duplicated
the layout but I still can't connect and there is no error number
returned. If I put a layout name in the PHP that does not exist I do
get the expected "105" error so it almost seems that it can see the
correct layout but not access it.

I have tested the php code by connecting to a different layout in the
same solution and get the expected "0" returned when performing
FMFindany.

I have checked the user permission and it is using the default [Data
Entry Only] which can view all layouts and has the fmxml extended
privileges enable.

I tried making a new layout with the same base table and it works
fine but would really like to know why I can't access this one layout.

Thanks for any ideas you can provide,

Steve