[FX.php List] FX ODBC issues

Jason H Awbrey jawbrey at harmonic-data.com
Thu Apr 20 16:32:50 MDT 2006

Hello all,

I am getting very strange results from the FX.php class when doing
ODBC queries. I created a simple test database to run queries against
with the following query:

$cols = "fname, lname, address, city, state, zip";

$query = new FX($serverIP, $webCompanionPort, $dataType='ODBC');
$query->SetDBData ('test', 'contacts');
$query->SetDBPassword('admin', 'admin');
$query->SetSelectColumns($cols);
$result = $query->FMFindAll();

I get the following error:

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [DataDirect]
[ODBC SequeLink driver][ODBC Socket][DataDirect][ODBC FileMaker
driver][FileMaker]Table Not Found: contactsâ??;, SQL state S1000 in
SQLExecDirect in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\fastsigns\FX\FX.php on line 1100

If I try the following query:

$sql = "SELECT state FROM contacts";

$query = new FX($serverIP, $webCompanionPort, $dataType='ODBC');
$query->SetDBData ('test');
$query->SetDBPassword('admin', 'admin');
$result = $query->PerformSQLQuery($sql, $returnDataSet=true,
$useInnerArray=false, $returnType='object');

I get really strange results. The key->value pairs are incorrect. The
values are correct but the key seems to be the last field defined in
the database, not state.

If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,
Jason