[FX.php List] Newbie Question

Marisa Smith marisa at datasmithconsulting.net
Mon Sep 26 07:57:44 MDT 2005

Good eyes, Stephen!

Ahmad - Also, the default number of records returned is 25.  Depending on
how many records you want to return, you could add the limiter to the end of
the statement:

$instanceName-> SetDBData('Contacts.fp7','Contacts',¹all¹);

Replace the word all with a number to limit the number of records returned
to something else.

Marisa

On 09/26/2005 9:47 AM, "Stephen Knight 1-800-353-7950"
<stephen at fmwebschool.com> wrote:

> Hi Ahmad,
>
> Check the name of the database on the following line:
>
>     $instanceName-> SetDBData(' Contacts.fp7','Contacts');
> Your database name has a space before it.  Remove this and try the page again.
>
> In Kindness
> Stephen K. Knight
> www.fmwebschool.com <http://www.fmwebschool.com>
> 1-800-353-7950
> Professional FileMaker Web Services

Marisa Smith, President
DataSmith Consulting, LLC
9206 Huron River Drive
Dexter, MI 48130
Phone: (734) 426-8077
Fax: (734) 426-7069 ­ NEW!
http://www.datasmithconsulting.net
Filemaker Solutions Alliance Associate Member