[FX.php List] Occasionally, Filemaker locks up

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Sat Sep 24 13:22:24 MDT 2005

I'm polishing up my first FX.PHP solution, for deployment next week.

I'm concerned about the occasional instances where FileMaker locks up
and must be Force Quit.  I can see from the OS X Acitvity Monitor
that CPU goes to 100%, with FMP jumping from <10% to 90%.

Once I force quit, and restart FMP, all is well until the next time it occurs.

Are there any obvious things to look for, or error checks to install?

Unfortunately, I have not kept track of which step/page is generating
the problem, but I will be doing that now.  Last time is happened, it
was on the Edit page.

Thanks

Jonathan

--