[FX.php List] Dynamic Value Lists

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Sun Oct 23 17:13:29 MDT 2005

Kevin –

Your rant is well voiced. I use the options in my situations as you with a
please select/specify/choose to avoid having invalid HTML code.

I was just responding to Peter’s request. Maybe a “ ” would be better
suited in the option tag to give a valid option. The value itself can of
course be empty (or even put in “The user did not make a choice” as the
value)

The better the standards of all developers here the better our clients,
customers and business web sites will be.

Andy Gaunt

T: 407.810.4722

andy at fmpug.com

http://www.fmpug.com

Recipient of FileMaker’s 2005 “Mad Dog” Public Relations Award

October 27th 2005, 6pm Orlando FMPug – What’s Hot for FileMaker Developers,
a presentation of FileMaker 8 Advanced features.

For other chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com

If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php

   _____