[FX.php List] Required files?

Elleni B Fellows ebf at umn.edu
Thu Nov 17 13:02:59 MST 2005

OK, so we put the three required files into our web server's library
folder... If we have only one FileMaker Server hosting all the databases
(for different sites), can we set the IP of the server in one place?
Will, FXForge know about the FX class being located "centrally" or does
it expect the FX folder is in the site folder?

Sorry for being so confused, but I don't know anything about php. I did
lots of CDML, but this is not quite clear in my head.

Thanks,

Elleni