[FX.php List] List messages

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue May 31 21:12:19 MDT 2005

FYI, by default you don't receive your own email messages.  This (and a
bunch of other things) can be changed by going to the URL at the bottom
of this message:

 From there, enter your email at the very bottom of the form and hit the
"Unsubscribe or Edit Options" button.  On the next page, there are all
sorts of options that you can change.  Sorry for the confusion.  HTH

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org