[FX.php List] Feature Request

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue May 31 00:58:07 MDT 2005

Yep, this was already in the works.  The default behavior is still the
same, but can be changed via an optional fourth parameter of the FX
constructor function, or via a new function added for the purpose.  If
anyone has thoughts or suggestions about this, let me know.  Thanks!

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org