[FX.php List] New Post Policy in next release of FX.php

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri May 27 15:00:29 MDT 2005

Good catch Brion!

Okay everyone, here's what I propose:

1) in the next release, the default policy will be POST.  Because POST
isn't limited by length like GET is, it will always work.  It's still
easy for someone to change to GET if they really want to.

2) A new variable, $defaultPostPolicy, is used whenever $isPostQuery
needs to be initialized.  This will address the problem mentioned by
Brion below.

Does anyone see any problems with either of these?  Any related
suggestions?  Thanks!

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org