[FX.php List] did Filemaker through PHP without FMServer come out?

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Wed May 25 14:53:28 MDT 2005

Lynn -

Note that we offer our FileMaker Basic account with 1 database for
$40/month, cheaper than the $60/month you mention.  We also offer
discounts for multiple-month payments.

Additionally, you can use any HTML-type account to access databases
on a FileMaker-level account with us, meaning you could get 1
FileMaker account and multiple other cheaper HTML-type accounts to
talk to the databases on the main FileMaker account.  You would also
earn reseller discounts with us in this arrangement.

Have a look at our services at <http://www.pointinspace.com/> if
you're so inclined, and feel free to ask any questions directly to me
you may have in addition to the info on our site.

We try to make FileMaker hosting as affordable as possible, while
maintaing the level of service we've come to be known for.  And our
services are a great alternative for those who can't (shouldn't have
to) afford their own servers, software licenses, etc.

Thanks!

	- John

John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

       Professional Lasso / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting