[FX.php List] did Filemaker through PHP without FMServer come out?

Jason H Awbrey jawbrey at harmonic-data.com
Wed May 25 13:37:40 MDT 2005

Lynn,

This is definitely possible. We have run both the two and three-box
model scenarios and they both work great. We currently have two
xServes and several development machines that are running WSM/Apache/
fx.php and are all making requests against a single FileMaker server.

HTH,
Jason Awbrey
Harmonic Data Associates
http://www.harmonic-data.com