[FX.php List] did Filemaker through PHP without FMServer come out?

Lynn contax at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 25 11:32:52 MDT 2005

Hello all,

Last year someone told me that there was going to be a new product (I
don't know who was building it) that would allow a Filemaker 7 database
to run through PHP WITHOUT the need for Filemaker Server 7 etc on that
actual server. I guess it would be like a modified FX.PHP? I don't know
for sure.

Is this being worked on?

Has it been completed?

Anyone know anything about this? It sure would be useful to me.

I'm very much a novice - but worked out one client site with a lot of
excellent help from one of the list members here.

Thanks,
-Lynn