[FX.php List] Call for Requests, Bug Reports (and/or Fixes), etc.

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Tue May 17 17:01:34 MDT 2005

Chris Hansen wrote:
> I'm presently working on an update to FX.php and I'd like to know if
> anyone out there has any feature requests, bug reports, etc.  Obviously
> code submissions are welcome too!  (Hey, it's open-source =)  As always,
> anyone proposing or submitting something new that makes it into the
> release will get credit in the official FX.php docs.  Thanks in advance!

I think I've mentioned it on this list before, but in case it didn't
make it on your list before here it is again:

A 'Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_METHOD' message pops up when running
command-line scripts with all warnings enabled. One-line fix here:
http://leuksman.com/pages/fx.php/notices

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)