[FX.php List] Getting Error 101 when using FMEdit()

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Thu May 12 13:25:38 MDT 2005

It might be something as simple as -recID case-sensitive. (which is
the old CDML way, etc.)  I know that with FM7SA, it only works with -
recid (not -recID).  BTW, you are using the required "-" (hyphen) to
make it the "reserved" word, right?

         $query->AddDBParam('comments',$_POST['comments']);
         $query->AddDBParam('-recid',$_POST['recid']);
         $result = $query->FMEdit();

         // this is for 6U and 7SA.  Don't have 5.5 to test...

HTH,

Michael