[FX.php List] Problem with images

Kevin Futter kfutter at sbc.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Mar 3 18:38:02 MST 2005

Hi,

I've been using FX successfully with FMU v6.4 for some months now, but today
when converting some of the last remaining CDML pages I noticed that certain
images won't display. When I right-click on the collapsed image border and
select "view image', the following error message loads into the page:

The image
³http://localhost/FX/image_proxy.php?FXimage=M%D9%7F%99%E2%B1sy%2BD%CC%E2%AF
7%F85mkI%FFiE%89%7Dn%CF%C2lpT%CDch%B1L%3F%DB%AB%A0%278%B2%E6² cannot be
displayed, because it contains errors.

I've tried replacing the image in the database, but it made no difference
(they display fine in the database either way). The only thing that I can
find in common with the images that appear broken is that they've all been
in the database a while (up to 10 months); it doesn't seem to happen with
new(er) images.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Kevin Futter