[FX.php List] upgrade problems to FMS7A

Caleb Ruth cr at fmarchitect.com
Tue Mar 1 14:38:07 MST 2005

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response. I made a mistake in my previous response. I saw
your earlier post that the errorCodes returned are FMP error codes, so I
lookup up 954 and found what you did. I was getting the error in my own
malformed URL that I was using for testing.

I think I am out of the woods. The problem turned out to be the capital
'All' instead of 'all' in the SetDBData(GroupSize) parameter. 'All' worked
with FM6, but not in FM7. Appears to me as if this is a Filemaker issue.
Probably been found by a million others before.

So that was definitely one problem. Has anybody compiled a list of 6-7
conversion issues like this?

Thanks again,
Caleb