[FX.php List] [Ann] FXForge 2.0 pre-release special

Stephen Knight 1-800-353-7950 stephen at fmwebschool.com
Wed Jun 8 10:24:53 MDT 2005

Michael,

Thank you for your comments!  There are quite a few individuals using
FXForge 1.0.  We have listed all of the features on our website at
www.fxforge.net for version 1.0 and the new additional added features at
http://www.fxforge.net/Specials.php After reading through these features, I
was hoping to garner some insight as to what other features you think we
could add to FXForge to make it even better.

Our main thrust for FXForge was two-fold

A.  To help individuals that have little or no coding knowledge, and would
like to begin custom web publishing.  (Many individuals are terrified by the
thought that they might have to write code or learn another language)
B.  To help developers with repetitive code and the ability to quickly
publish code without worrying about errors etc.  All of the code that is
generate from FXForge is error free...therefore saving time etc...

So, in a nutshell we were asking, if there was a solution that would really
make your life easier, what would this solution contain.  We have received
numerous emails, and have added the most requested suggestions in version
2.0.

I hope that I did a better job articulating myself this time and I hope this
is helpful :)

In Kindness
Stephen K. Knight
www.fmwebschool.com