[FX.php List] Another Request for FX.php (version 4.0) feedback

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue Jun 7 01:12:35 MDT 2005

Dan,

It's really just a matter of what's easier for different people to
remember.  Don't worry, the previous functions aren't going away, I'm
just trying to streamline things for some users.

Thanks for the feedback!

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org