[FX.php List] Find an email using FMS7A and PHP 5.0.2

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Sun Jun 5 12:23:20 MDT 2005

Jason -

This is exactly the direction I ended up taking, but it would still be nice
to either know why you cannot find an email address in 7.

I don't want to set account names into the file itself as these accounts are
generated from a PayPal confirmation and then need to be tracked on how long
the user has been a member and a whole heap of other stuff.

Regards

Andy Gaunt

T: 407.810.4722

 <mailto:andy at fmpug.com> andy at fmpug.com