[FX.php List] FX for non-ASCII chars developers

新居雅行 msyk at msyk.net
Thu Jan 27 22:02:35 MST 2005

I'm Japanese developer. I've modified the original FX and accomplished handling
Japanese characters correctly on FileMaker 6. So FileMaker 7 is based on Unicode,
and FX was upgraded, it's no problem to handle Japanese strings in some case.
But the non-ASCII characters are explained as the reference character in the
generated HTML sources. If we need to process the data from db in PHP source,
we can't handle it directly.

FX_charset is the wrapper class of FX and we can get the data from db as strings
not character references. The page of FX_charset is Japanese, if you can't read
Japanese, please download the archived zip file. English read-me file is included.

http://msyk.net/fmp/fx_ja/

Direct download is following:
http://msyk.net/fmp/fx_ja/FX_charset_31.zip