[FX.php List] Displaying portal information

Jason H.Awbrey jason at stravinsoft.com
Wed Jan 26 16:25:18 MST 2005

Hello all,

Can someone give me some information on displaying portal information
in PHP? I have been successful using foreach () to parse out the array
of ONE field in a portal but I am trying to display multiple fields. I
need them to line up in a table. Anyone have any suggestions (other
than querying the secondary table)?

Many thanks,
Jason