[FX.php List] error 100

Jordan Sandford jordan at interiordesignweb.com
Thu Jan 20 15:03:33 MST 2005

Hello all,

I'm getting an fx_error Object with an error code of 100. I can't
figure out why. My code:

		$FM = new FX($serverIP, $webCompanionPort,$dataServerType);
		$FM->SetDBData('IDWweb.fp7','Invoices',"all");
		$FM->SetDBUserPass($DBUser,$DBPassword);
		$ReturnedData=$FM->FMFindAll();
This returns error code 100. If the layout was mistyped, it would
return 105.

If I use FMView(), it will pull the database information and such (no
error).
If I change the above code to access another layout. I don't get an
error. So I deleted a field in the problematic layout "Invoices." After
I ran the above code again it worked!

I have a table called T_Invoices, which has 2 relationships to one
table. So in the relationship graph there is the Snapshots table and
the Snapshots2 table.