[FX.php List] no more error "missmatched tag at line 118", new problem

Jordan Sandford jordan at interiordesignweb.com
Thu Jan 13 11:57:23 MST 2005

Thanks Chris.

That debug info helped. For a reason I couldn't find, my php file  was
getting server data from server_data.php, I suspect. But I made sure
"server_data.php" wasn't require_once'd. Anyway...

Now I'm getting data regarding my fields and layouts back from the DB
when I print_r($ReturnedData). But when I $ReturnedData =
$FM->FMFindAll() and  print_r($ReturnedData), it's coming back with
[foundCount] => 0 and I have 18 records in my clients table. Here's my
SetDBData line:
$FM->SetDBData('IDWweb.fp7', 'clients', 'All');

What's going on?

Thanks FX community!

-Jordan