[FX.php List] Help: Getting an error "missmatched tag at line 118"

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Thu Jan 13 10:49:29 MST 2005

Jordan,

Try omitting the value completely, and definitely check your
username/password.

wish i had more time to investigate...

Thanks for the update.

you can also : print_r($ReturnedData[URL']) and
print_r($ReturnedData['errorCode']).  post what they say if you get a
chance.  Maybe you did that...

if the error code I'm reading from your post is correct, 100 is file is
missing, which might mean you have some permissions issues.  In my
experience, all that error stuff doesn't always point to the problem.
Good luck...