[FX.php List] Globals and FileMaker 7

Stephen Knight 1-800-353-7950 stephen at fmwebschool.com
Tue Jan 4 08:34:35 MST 2005

I spoke with Chris Hansen, he said that the reason FileMaker reverts back to the previous value in the Globals, or does not save the changes, is because Globals are session specific.  The XML session last only as long as the query-once this closes it reverts back to the original state.  Chris said that you need to store the global in a PHP session instead.  I can grab the global and display it fine...tis the ability to edit that is lacking :)  So. I'm not sure how to set this up.

In Kindness
Stephen K. Knight
www.fmwebschool.com
1-800-353-7950