[FX.php List] FX.php with FM7 server adv.

Ankur Goyal goyal at biodiversity.unr.edu
Mon Jan 3 13:07:32 MST 2005

Hello Everyone !!

Wish a very Happy and a prosperous New Year to all of you. I am new on
this forum, but I am using Filemaker from last 4 years, I've an
application which is currently running on FM 5.5 Unlimited with a CWP
by using CDML, javascript and perl/PHP and I am trying to switch my
application on FM 7 server advanced with CWP by using FX.PHP plug-in.
Let me explain you the architecture of my new system, I am runnning two
machines one for the FM 7 database and another one just for webserver
stuff, it works pretty good becoz I just test some sample database with
XML/XSLT publishing. I was trying to configure FX.php but I am having
some configuration problems, I made some changes in FX.php and
server_data.php files, I was just wondering if anyone has already done
it before and exactly knows which variables I need to change inorder to
make it work !! Forexample I've a doubt in the file server_data.php,
variable "$serverIP" should point to my webserver or to my database
server IP address (I think it should point to my webserver IP, but
still wants to make sure with you guys!!) and same with FX.php file,
which veriavbles I need to modify there??? So if anyone of you has any
clue/suggestion to fix my problem...I would really appreciate it. Hope
to hear from you guys soon ...Thanks for the help.

Sincerely,
Ankur