[FX.php List] Is anyone interested in writing a php class forCAFEphp, FM Server Advanced no longer needed :)

Stephen Knight 1-800-353-7950 stephen at fmwebschool.com
Thu Feb 24 10:25:29 MST 2005

Yes, we are developing a Mac version right now :) We are working with some
Open Source technologies for integration with the Mac.

SQL with FileMaker is a very valuable tool.  We plan on taking advantage of
every option available to us :)

I would like to hear what the community has to say about CAFEphp.  We have a
quick survey list thrown up at:
http://www.backofficeware.com/CAFEphp/index.html

Enjoy :)

In Kindness