[FX.php List] Maximum execution time error

William Akey wcakey at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:25:22 MST 2005

Hi Folks,

I am getting the following error:

Fatal Error: Maximum execution time on 30 seconds exceeded in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FX\FX.php on line 611

after I perform an initial search (Max = 20) and then try to get the next
set of results. I am pretty certain it is not a problem with the PHP code as
the link created by LinkNext is correct and I have used this code elsewhere
with no problem.

This is a smallish database (~5000 records) with three tables only and the
initial search is returned in a speedy fashion. However the server I use for
development purposes would never be mistaken for a good and proper machine
for running FMS7A.

Is the error that I am getting more likely to be caused by too small a cache
setting (currently 90 MB), the crummy server setup I am using or something
else that I don't know about? Also, it is possible to change the Max
Execution time and, if so, how?

Thanks for your help

William