[FX.php List] Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error

William Akey wcakey at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:45:21 MST 2005

Hi Greg,

Thanks. Well, I did follow the URL several times and all looked OK except
for some odd "-" characters every few lines, beginning on line 6, which is
the line that was being complained about in the FX_Error code that I posted
earlier. Here is an example:

<FMPXMLRESULT>
<ERRORCODE>0</ERRORCODE>
<PRODUCT BUILD="03/01/2005" NAME="FileMaker Web Publishing Engine"
VERSION="7.0v5"/>
<DATABASE DATEFORMAT="MM/dd/yyyy" LAYOUT="cgi_cty" NAME="sppc_web.fp7"
RECORDS="5851" TIMEFORMAT="HH:mm:ss"/>
-
<METADATA>
<FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="Control_No" TYPE="TEXT"/>
<FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="Course_Type" TYPE="TEXT"/>
<FIELD EMPTYOK="YES" MAXREPEAT="1" NAME="Course_Year" TYPE="TEXT"/>
</METADATA>
-
<RESULTSET FOUND="2">
-
<ROW MODID="2" RECORDID="4420">
-
<COL>
<DATA>4133</DATA>
</COL>
-
<COL>
<DATA>SPPC</DATA>
</COL>
-
<COL>
<DATA>2001</DATA>
</COL>
</ROW>
-
<ROW MODID="2" RECORDID="4440">
-
<COL>
<DATA>4153</DATA>
</COL>
-
<COL>
<DATA>SPPC</DATA>
</COL>
-
<COL>
<DATA>2001</DATA>
</COL>
</ROW>
</RESULTSET>
</FMPXMLRESULT>

What do you make of the odd dashes? Where might they be coming from?

Thanks

William