[FX.php List] Results of FMNew()

Charles Ross chivalry at mac.com
Sat Dec 10 11:56:38 MST 2005

Here is a code snippet from a page that creates a new record:

   $newRecord = NewFX('WebLogins');
   $newRecord->AddDBParam('EmailAddress', $EmailAddress);
   $newRecord->AddDBParam('Password', $Password);
   $newResult = $newRecord->FMNew();
   $newEmailAddress = $newResult['EmailAddress'][0];
   $newPassword = $newResult['Password'][0];
   $newID = $newResult['LoginID'][0];

When this page loads, FileMaker does contain the new record.
Shouldn't $newResult contain the data for that record? LoginID is the
auto-enter serial number key field for the table, and I want to
capture this for later use. But I have a line later in my file:

No information is shown after the "ID:". It's simply blank. What am I
doing wrong?

Thanks,
Chuck