[FX.php List] Problems with showing rangeStart/ rangeEnd of a foundCount

Lars Arl é r la at mediadesign.dk
Mon Dec 5 08:49:05 MST 2005

Hey and thanks in advance.  ;-)

I am getting futher in my quest in transforming my CDML to PHP but ned som
help or direction in solving this range issue. I am a newbee and fighting to
learn FX.php and PHP. So sorry if this is bacic knowlege !!!

I am trying to show my Db info like this

"Showing 1 to 20 of 46 records"
And when skiping 20 records
"showing 21 to 40 of 46 records"
And so forth
"showing 41 to 46 of 46 records"

I have tryed to use this code, but only 'foundCount' showsup.

Showing from
<? echo $searchResult['rangeStart']; ?> to <? echo
$searchResult['rangeEnd']; ?> of <? echo $searchResult['foundCount']; ?>

Thanks again

Lars Arlér