[FX.php List] FileMaker 7/8 and PHP WITHOUT FX.php?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 13:25:46 MST 2005

(apologies for straying from thread topic)

Hi Adam

I'm not sure if this would be helpful or relevant in your solution,
but FYI, by using a 'separation model' in FileMaker 7/8, you can have
a separate 'web' .fp7 file that contains no data (nor tables) and
references only the tables in your data file that you want to publish
to the web.  This way, you can just publish the web file, and not the
"entire database"

Best,
-Joel

Joel Shapiro - FileMaker Pro Database Design
joelshapiro at jsfmp dot com
http://www.jsfmp.com
415-269-5055