[FX.php List] Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array

Adam Gamble adamgamble at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 08:29:52 MDT 2005

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array in
C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\includes\contactFunctions.php on line 94

That is the error I'm getting. The thing is it was working perfectly earlier
today. I didn't touch the code at all and our database person changed
something in the database and now its doing that. I can't get in touch with
the database person and can't figure out what she did any ideas?

FMS7A is what we're using. Thanks

Adam