[FX.php List] creating an export file

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Thu Apr 28 16:20:59 MDT 2005

Dan, I'm sorry I haven't gotten as far as using insertBitmap() with
Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer. Can you get it to work with a static graphic,
just to know that's working at all?

Maybe it's a timing issue. Is php done creating the bmp before
Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer tries to load it? Are the permissions to the
BMP directory set to allow access by Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer?

I'm fishing here. Hope this helps,
Dale