[FX.php List] creating an export file

Eric Pingel epingel at webmail.pella.k12.ia.us
Mon Apr 25 13:35:28 MDT 2005

I am trying to create and export file using fx.php.  I have a FileMaker 6
Unlimited database connected to users via fx.php.  I am looking to have
the users select various database fields and create an export that they
can then use in Excel.  I have used a script for php/mysql and it works
there, but porting it over to fx.php/fmpro has given me trouble.  Does
anyone have any ideas as to how to create an .xls file from fx.php?

--
Eric Pingel
Instructional Technologist/Webmaster/DBA