[FX.php List] simple find in FM7 with Related fields

Jane Chinn Jane.Chinn at cwu.EDU
Thu Apr 21 09:31:36 MDT 2005

Thanks all for you explanations.  There seems to be a consensus
regarding related fields in a database when there are no records.  That
didn't seem to have been the problem.  It was simply my not setting up
the fmsadmin to have full access.  Anyway when I made that change I
didn't get the error.  I will definitely keep this information in mind
as the databases I am currently working with have relationships.
Actually the login database doesn't have any related fields but the
second one is supposed to receive values from the login in database as
a relationship.  That was how I had set it up before for CDML but now
I'm not sure I really need the username and student ID (password) to be
related fields in the main database.

Jane