[FX.php List] FMDup on v6

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Mon Sep 13 15:21:04 MDT 2004

Hello out there,

I just wrote a function to call FMDup under v6. The record is
duplicated, but the returned data is the original record instead of the
dupe. Thinking I goofed something up, I went back to the FX.PHP
documentation, and I learned that FMDup is only available for FM7 data
sources. Good thing I didn't read that before I got it to work with v6!

I guess I'll need to come up with a way to locate the dupe and I'll be
off and running.

Dale
Dale Bengston | Streamline Studio, LLC | dbengston at streamline-studio.com
FileMaker Solutions Alliance | Apple Consultants Network